Business Development Managers (Work from Home) Virtual office job (7 Vacant positions for 7 continents)
An Italian based Telecommunications Company is in need of Virtual Business Development Manager (Work-from-home) job.
Home-Office-Job working across the globe through virtual office, enjoys significant autonomy, responsibility, and opportunities beyond their years of experience, making the business an energetic, challenging and rewarding through their quality performance at home office place of work.
The key responsibilities of the Virtual Business Development Manager (Work-from-home)::
- Responsible for managing the development and execution of the Telecommunications Marketing plan.
- Approach biggest telecoms worldwide with interconnection request and push our premium rate telephone ranges to open access and collect premium rate voice traffic
- Develop interpersonal relations with biggest telecoms operators account managers worldwide keeping them motivated to keep above ranges open and traffic collected.
- Proactively identify communications challenges and opportunities
- Develop campaign and business development plans
- Identify content opportunities and topics. Able to write and publish contents, such as articles, speeches, communications, and marketing pieces across various channels
- Requires deep experience and personal relations in Telecom industry.
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written
- Experience: Public relations, economic development, advertising and writing skills necessary. Previous experience in telecommunications marketing highly preferred.
- Knowledge: Must have a basic knowledge of public relations, economic development, Marketing and working with a wide variety of people. Basic knowledge of computer systems, writing, and research skills website knowledge.
- Per hour rate bonus in all accounts under you
- collected and paid voice traffic personal bonus
Please apply with CV and contact details + skype id. To email address: email@example.com or just simply click the apply button below