Urgent position for Mandarin Speaking Medical Interpreter
• Salary: Per Minute (Negotiable)
• Job Code: ME012008
• Working day / time: Monday to Friday / 10AM to 7PM EST
* Orally Interprets information related to medical procedures, diagnostic information, and medical education and instructions between patients, clients, medical providers, and clinical staff in Mandarin language and in English language
* Clarifies meaning and verifies patient's understanding of conveyed medical information
* Provides education, support, and clarification to medical providers and clinical staff on culturally specific values and practices as they relate to the health care encounter
* Verify the accuracy of medical and technical terms and terminology
* Maintain confidentiality of patient/client information according to established Departmental guidelines
* Provide and promote excellent customer service for all internal and external customers
* Experience: Six (6) months of full time, or its equivalent, professional experience working as a Medical Interpreter or medical practitioners/ new comers who are willing to train.
* Preferably completed of at least 40 hours of an approved Medical Interpreter training program or if not then must and willing to undergo training.
- Windows Computer ( Windows 7, 8, 10 –up)
- LAN Internet Connection
- At least 2Mbps download speed
- At least 1Mbps upload speed
- USB headset
Note: Incumbents will be required to pass the Language Line Interpreter Skills Test and complete 40 hours of Health Care Interpreter Network (HCIN) approved medical interpreter training within nine months of appointment.
A background investigation (Police Record/Clearance – required when hired)
How to Apply:
Please send comprehensive updated CV/resume standard format (designation, working period, company name, company address, company line of business and job description) to email address careers@ highofferjobs. com