Document Controller - Singapore Assignment
- Check through all the staff , general workers’ expenses and petty claim
- Update cost status which Account Department now require our input
- Once QS issue the work order / email , proactive to make call to subcontractors to make sure all work order are endorsed and file accordingly
- Set up good document filing system , including current filing , General Manager’s document filing and other administrative
- Assist General Manager to re-contract car rental and other administrative issues like General Manager’s annual leave
- Circulate all the pre-investigation and post investigation report and all payment document compilation for signing
- Work Order , Purchase Order , Backcharge tabulation updates
- Chase engineers for their pre-investigation and post-investigation report and monitor Assistant QS’s progress of follow up work
- Assess the general worker’s capability and productivity , evaluate the general workers
- Familiarize all documents location in Jalan Pemiminpin warehouse
- Re-organize all the document labeling in Singapore Branch Office and Jalan Pemiminpin warehouse; ensure a proper archive and storage of documents
- Maintain the coretrade course of general workers
- Check through , reorganize all the contacts of subcontractors and suppliers for different post –contract projects
- Monitor the defects documents and assist assistant QS accordingly
- Monitor Sub-con performance bond tabulation for different post contract projects
- Warranty tabulation
- Performing ad-hoc duties that may be entrusted time to time
- Major / Degree Relevant Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/work experience
- Expertise / Skill - Should be fluent on preparing documents. and capability of MS office (Word, Excel etc)
- (Experience) - At least 2 years’ experience with the Main contractor (Working Experience with HYUNDAI shall be preferred)
- Language Fluent in English / Chinese / Others - to liaise with multilingual associates
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format through the "Apply Now" button below. You may also deposit your resume in our database so we could contact you for any future job vacancies related to your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org . We regret to inform you as well that only shortlisted applicants for this job will be notified.
- Bus 700, 971E, 971E, 167, 970, 761
- Tanjong Pagar MRT (EW15)
235 Telok Ayer Street Singapore
Hyundai E&C’s vision is to create new value in the construction industry by building a bright and hopeful future and using extraordinary imagination to connect people, cultures and geographies.
Its history goes hand-in-hand with the modernization of Korea. Founded in 1947, Hyundai E&C has led post-war recovery and construction efforts, spearheading the development of land and the construction industry in Korea. It has helped to promote the excellence of Korean industries across the globe with the successful overseas expansion to Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
Now, Hyundai E&C is preparing to scale to new heights by leveraging Hyundai Motor Group’s vast global network and competitiveness in diverse business sectors. It will rise a step higher in the global market as a leading, human-oriented EPCM company with engineering, construction, management, and planning capabilities that serves complex, new, cutting-edge industries by combining state-of-the-art technology with knowledge and financing. In addition, as a leader in low carbon, green technologies, Hyundai E&C will be a pioneer in renewable energy ranging from nuclear power and water management/desalination to tidal, solar, wind and bio energy. As a global construction company leading future green growth, Hyundai E&C will solidify its foundation for sustainable management and emerge as an exemplary company that contributes to the happiness of mankind through continuous challenges and innovation.
We ask for your continued interest and support for Hyundai E&C as it pursues its dreams.
WHY JOIN US?
We build tomorrow
As a global leading provider of high-value engineering solutions, we will create the foundation for a better life through cross-business synergy and convergence with future technologies.