Online ESL Tutor/Teacher
Who We Are
Hangzhou Zhangtu Science and Technology Limited Company (Yeko) is an organization committed to providing a professional and excellent teaching service for thousands of English education schools all over the China. Our lessons are based on the Chinese International curriculum and are presented using interactive designs that engages the students. Our classes cater to individual learners as well as up to 15 learners in a class.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic English tutor to deliver our online live lessons every day to students of all ages.
Our tutors excel at creating a personal and effective online learning experience for our students, and understand how to make every lesson with Yeko’s grade specific lessons entertaining and exciting by using their sense of humor, realia, and radiant personalities to engage students in learning English.
What We Offer:
Well-designed Teaching Materials and different classical English Learning material
Yeko provides original, professionally developed lesson sequences and some classical English learning material for you to use with your online classes. No additional lesson design required.
Competitive Pay Rate
Our monthly salary is up to 2000 USD (More work, more pay).
The tutoring hours are scheduled between 7AM to 24PM Beijing time from Monday to Sunday. The minimum working hours per week is 20 hours .You can control your schedule by opening and closing it freely..
Free Professional Development
Tutoring online can be a challenge. We provide you professional development and orientation in mastering the technology and in delivering our unique online lessons.
Work from Home
No commute. You can work from your home office.
What You Will Do:
* Deliver up to 25-minute live video lessons for students. Create a fun, interactive, respectful and supportive online learning environment, showcasing our high standard of e-Learning courses.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* Proficient in English
* Energetic and passionate about teaching; strong communication skills interacting with ESL/EFL students
* Reliable and committed to the agreed- upon work schedule
* Cooperative and open to constructive feedback
* Qualified home office/location with an internet-connected computer with webcam capability.
* Good cooperation awareness with teachers’ management.
Computer Hardware & Software Recommendations:
* Mac OS Type: 10.8 or newer
* Windows OS Type: Windows 7 or newer (32/64-bit)
* CPU/Processor: Intel Core Series (i3, i5, i7)
* RAM: 4GB or More
* Minimum 10Mb/1Mb (down/up) per second
* Prefer Internet Explorer 11 or higher Chrome of latest version (minimum 38)
* Firefox of latest version (minimum 35)
* Safari (OS X only) version 8+ (minimum 6)
* Microsoft Office Software (2010 or newer)
* Webcam (HD recommended 720P+) Digital or analog (3.5mm) headse
How to Apply:
We thank all the candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your self-introduction video and CV to this email： email@example.com